Baby K’tan Flex Convertible Diaper Bag
Baby K’tan Flex Diaper Bag
The key to making parenthood look easy? Stay flexible! Our new Flex Convertible Diaper Bag gives you the adaptability, practicality, and innovative design you need for ease! With features intentionally crafted to help you take everything you need anywhere you need to go; the Flex lets you and your little ones play, work, snack, and explore with flexibility and simplicity. It’s the bag you’ll rely on while they’re small, and love enough to keep carrying long after the diaper days are gone.
3 WAYS TO WEAR - one bag, adaptable for any adventure!
As a parent, you’ve got to be ready for anything. Our 3-way adjustable Flex can be carried as a tote, slung on your shoulder as a messenger, or worn as a backpack. For the duration of the diaper days and well beyond, Flex is designed for maximum efficiency to make your on-the-go lifestyle as flexible and convenient as possible!
9 POCKETS TO HOLD YOUR ESSENTIALS
Need an extra hand or two? The Flex has you covered with two felt-lined pockets to keep your cell phone, laptop, or tablet scratch-free and secure, an insulated bottle pocket to keep drinks warm or cold and store breastmilk safely, and six additional pockets to help you stay organized, uncluttered, and stress-free.
BUILT-IN INSULATED COOLER
No more hunger-related meltdowns! Our built-in insulated cooler guarantees freshness for snacks and bottles. Whether you’re packing for a picnic, or just tossing in a snack cup o’yogurt for when hunger strikes, this handy, convenient and practical cooler won’t spoil your day!
Life with little ones gets messy! You deserve the easiest, worry-free clean-up. That’s why we’ve made the Flex Diaper Bag 100% machine washable. When spills or smells find their way into your bag, just toss it in the wash for a fresh new start!
Wear 3 ways – tote, messenger and backpack
Built-in insulated cooler
Metal D-rings to attach bag to stroller with stroller clips (stroller clips not included)
Lightly padded changing pad
6 interior organizational pockets: 3 zipper pockets, 2 slip pockets, 1 mesh pocket
Interior insulated slip bottle / breastmilk pocket
Tech pockets – 1 exterior felt-lined zipper cell phone pocket and 1 interior felt-lined tablet/laptop pocket
Durable metal hardware including protective metal feet
Detachable key fob
The Baby K’tan is sized to fit the parent or adult who will be carrying the child; age or weight of child is not a factor. Use the sizing calculator below to determine your baby carrier size.
Fall Hazard: If your carrier does not fit snugly over you and your baby, discontinue use of your carrier. You may need a smaller size.
Additional Sizing Tips:
Each person is shaped differently, and like clothing, some people may fit into more than one size or fall in-between sizes on the above sizing chart. The following additional sizing tips should be used as a guide to assist you in ordering the optimal size.
- If in-between sizes or unsure of sizing, SIZE DOWN.
- If you are petite - 5’2" or under - SIZE DOWN.
- Use pre-pregnancy size to determine carrier size.
Did I purchase the correct size?
The Baby K’tan is meant to fit snugly to allow for stretch and will likely feel tighter than expected initially; however, this does not necessarily mean it is too small.
- When trying on the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier (without your child inside), the lowest point of the carrier should fall just below your chest and above your navel. When wearing your child in the carrier, the lowest point of the carrier may fall at your navel or waist, but should not fall below your hips.
- When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier: if the lowest point of the carrier falls at or below your hips, choose a smaller size; if the lowest point of the carrier falls at your chest, choose a larger size.
- When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier, if the carrier feels too loose (i.e., child feels insecure, legs are bumping child’s body as you walk, or carrier easily slips off your shoulder), choose a smaller size.
- The size of the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is not based upon your child’s age or weight. The cross-stretch of the cotton knit fabric and the different carrying positions enables the carrier to grow with your child. Accordingly, you should not require a larger size as your child grows and develops from a baby to a toddler (up to 35 lbs).
The Carrier should fit snugly and securely on you and your child. For optimal fit, wash and tumble dry - this enables the carrier to conform more snugly to your body. If you are new to baby wearing, you may think the Carrier is too small, however, a snug fit is optimal for securely carrying your child and for good back support. The cotton knit fabric enables the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier to stretch slightly to conform to you and your child.
It is important to us at Baby K’tan Philippines that you obtain a Baby K’tan; Baby Carrier with the optimal fit, so that you and your baby are comfortable and secure. Therefore, if the carrier you purchased does not fit correctly, you may exchange it for the proper size in accordance with our exchange policy.
If you require any assistance in choosing the proper size, a Baby K’tan customer care professional would be happy to assist you over the phone or by email. Please call us at +639778720002 or use the form below to send us your inquiry.