Weekender Diaper Bag
Stylish and Sleek, Stripes and Leather
With beautiful bold colors, contrasted with stylish stripes and a light brown leather trim, this weekender diaper bag will have passersby turning heads. If the Weekender trendy diaper bag seems a bit large, our original Baby K'tan diaper bag has many of the same features at a smaller size.
Easy-Access Wipes Dispenser
The built-in wipes pocket and included wipes dispenser in this travel diaper bag, make those diaper changes and cleanups a breeze. Easy pop-lid opens quickly with the push of a button.
Antibacterial Changing Pad
Lined with the same antimicrobial nylon as the wet bag pocket and padded to help cushion your little one's head. Prevents the growth of germs and wipes down easily.
Built-In Wet Bag with Antibacterial Nylon
You'll never forget your wet bag again. Lined with an antimicrobial nylon, this large pocket will keep in moisture and liquids with its water-tight YKK zipper and will prevent the growth of germs and odor causing bacteria. Messy baby moments, move aside.
Full-Size Insulated Cooler Pocket
Not just for bottles, this trendy diaper bag has an extra-large cooler pocket big enough to hold multiple bottles, baby food, yogurt, snacks and more. The pocket's strong Velcro closure easily seals to keep your much needed snacks cold all day while on-the-go or traveling
Whether on the road or out for the day, The Weekender diaper bag will keep busy parents on-the-go.
Main features of The Weekender Diaper Bag:
- A total of 9 compartments for all your essentials
- Built-in antibacterial wet bag
- Extra large insulated pocket to keep food cold
- Padded laptop pocket for devices up to 14"
- Extra-large main compartment, plus small inner and side pockets
- Large enough to pack for multiple days
- Built-in key chain ring
- Trendy diaper bag available in Charcoal, Olive and Navy with beautiful leather trim
- 100% cotton exterior. BPA-Free, PVC-Free, polyurethane laminate waterproof interior nylon lining
Items included with travel diaper bag:
- Matching changing pad with antibacterial lining
- Wipes case for easy access wipes pocket
- Cross-body strap
- Antimicrobial pacifier pouch
The Baby K’tan is sized to fit the parent or adult who will be carrying the child; age or weight of child is not a factor. Use the sizing calculator below to determine your baby carrier size.
Fall Hazard: If your carrier does not fit snugly over you and your baby, discontinue use of your carrier. You may need a smaller size.
Additional Sizing Tips:
Each person is shaped differently, and like clothing, some people may fit into more than one size or fall in-between sizes on the above sizing chart. The following additional sizing tips should be used as a guide to assist you in ordering the optimal size.
- If in-between sizes or unsure of sizing, SIZE DOWN.
- If you are petite - 5’2" or under - SIZE DOWN.
- Use pre-pregnancy size to determine carrier size.
Did I purchase the correct size?
The Baby K’tan is meant to fit snugly to allow for stretch and will likely feel tighter than expected initially; however, this does not necessarily mean it is too small.
- When trying on the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier (without your child inside), the lowest point of the carrier should fall just below your chest and above your navel. When wearing your child in the carrier, the lowest point of the carrier may fall at your navel or waist, but should not fall below your hips.
- When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier: if the lowest point of the carrier falls at or below your hips, choose a smaller size; if the lowest point of the carrier falls at your chest, choose a larger size.
- When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier, if the carrier feels too loose (i.e., child feels insecure, legs are bumping child’s body as you walk, or carrier easily slips off your shoulder), choose a smaller size.
- The size of the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is not based upon your child’s age or weight. The cross-stretch of the cotton knit fabric and the different carrying positions enables the carrier to grow with your child. Accordingly, you should not require a larger size as your child grows and develops from a baby to a toddler (up to 35 lbs).
The Carrier should fit snugly and securely on you and your child. For optimal fit, wash and tumble dry - this enables the carrier to conform more snugly to your body. If you are new to baby wearing, you may think the Carrier is too small, however, a snug fit is optimal for securely carrying your child and for good back support. The cotton knit fabric enables the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier to stretch slightly to conform to you and your child.
It is important to us at Baby K’tan Philippines that you obtain a Baby K’tan; Baby Carrier with the optimal fit, so that you and your baby are comfortable and secure. Therefore, if the carrier you purchased does not fit correctly, you may exchange it for the proper size in accordance with our exchange policy.
If you require any assistance in choosing the proper size, a Baby K’tan customer care professional would be happy to assist you over the phone or by email. Please call us at +639778720002 or use the form below to send us your inquiry.