Baby K'tan Diaper Bag
Built-in wetbag with antibacterial lining.
The Baby K’tan® Diaper Bag is the only diaper bag to feature a built-in wet bag with anti-microbial lining. Made of a unique medical-grade FDA approved nylon, the built-in wet bag pocket is resistant against the growth of germs and odor-causing bacteria, and is completely washable and food safe. Store wet or dry items in this stylish, on-the-go bag in the 3 additional anti-microbial pockets, along with 2 insulated bottle pockets, a cell phone holder, plus more for a total of 14 compartments. Its large padded outer pocket can also hold tablets and laptops up to 14”. Included is a cross-body strap to be worn comfortably over the shoulder, stroller straps that easily connect to your stroller’s handlebars, and an anti-microbial changing pad.
- Reusable, fashionable, eco-practical diaper bag with built-in wetbag
- 14 storage compartments, 1 adjustable shoulder strap, and 2 stroller straps included
- Anti-microbial, water-resistant, odor-resistant, FDA food-grade lining
- 2 insulated bottle pockets
- Changing pad with anti-microbial lining included
- Perfect for cloth diapering, trips to the beach or pool, any mom/baby essentials when on-the-go
- BPA-Free, PVC-Free, polyurethane laminate waterproof interior lining, 100% cotton exterior
- Machine wash cold, line dry
- Bag measures 15” L x 3.5” W x 13.5” H
- Wetbag pocket measures 12” L x 12” H
The Baby K’tan is sized to fit the parent or adult who will be carrying the child; age or weight of child is not a factor. Use the sizing calculator below to determine your baby carrier size.
Fall Hazard: If your carrier does not fit snugly over you and your baby, discontinue use of your carrier. You may need a smaller size.
Additional Sizing Tips:
Each person is shaped differently, and like clothing, some people may fit into more than one size or fall in-between sizes on the above sizing chart. The following additional sizing tips should be used as a guide to assist you in ordering the optimal size.
- If in-between sizes or unsure of sizing, SIZE DOWN.
- If you are petite - 5’2" or under - SIZE DOWN.
- Use pre-pregnancy size to determine carrier size.
Did I purchase the correct size?
The Baby K’tan is meant to fit snugly to allow for stretch and will likely feel tighter than expected initially; however, this does not necessarily mean it is too small.
- When trying on the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier (without your child inside), the lowest point of the carrier should fall just below your chest and above your navel. When wearing your child in the carrier, the lowest point of the carrier may fall at your navel or waist, but should not fall below your hips.
- When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier: if the lowest point of the carrier falls at or below your hips, choose a smaller size; if the lowest point of the carrier falls at your chest, choose a larger size.
- When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier, if the carrier feels too loose (i.e., child feels insecure, legs are bumping child’s body as you walk, or carrier easily slips off your shoulder), choose a smaller size.
- The size of the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is not based upon your child’s age or weight. The cross-stretch of the cotton knit fabric and the different carrying positions enables the carrier to grow with your child. Accordingly, you should not require a larger size as your child grows and develops from a baby to a toddler (up to 35 lbs).
The Carrier should fit snugly and securely on you and your child. For optimal fit, wash and tumble dry - this enables the carrier to conform more snugly to your body. If you are new to baby wearing, you may think the Carrier is too small, however, a snug fit is optimal for securely carrying your child and for good back support. The cotton knit fabric enables the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier to stretch slightly to conform to you and your child.
It is important to us at Baby K’tan Philippines that you obtain a Baby K’tan; Baby Carrier with the optimal fit, so that you and your baby are comfortable and secure. Therefore, if the carrier you purchased does not fit correctly, you may exchange it for the proper size in accordance with our exchange policy.
If you require any assistance in choosing the proper size, a Baby K’tan customer care professional would be happy to assist you over the phone or by email. Please call us at +639778720002 or use the form below to send us your inquiry.